PelletVent is a complete venting system from DuraVent for stoves and inserts that use oil fuel or multi-fuels (including wood pellets, corn, cherry pits, switch grass, coffee husks, walnut shells, soybeans, wheat, sunflower hulls, rapeseed and sugar beets). The Ceiling Support Fire Stop Spacer features sturdy steel construction with a sleek black finish to complement interior spaces. Designed to protect upper floors from fires, the spacer works as a fire shield and securely holds the vent pipe in place. For added durability, PelletVent seams are factory-sealed on all elbows, tees and fittings.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Durable steel construction resists corrosion to ensure lasting use
- Support ring holds vent pipe in place
- Provides a fire shield to prevent fire from spreading to upper floors
- Compatible with pellet-burning stoves only
- UL listed for 3 in. clearance to combustibles in the USA and Canada (always check your local fire codes)
- PelletVent offers a limited lifetime warranty