PelletVent is a complete venting system from DuraVent for stoves and inserts that use oil fuel or multi-fuels (including wood pellets, corn, cherry pits, switch grass, coffee husks, walnut shells, soybeans, wheat, sunflower hulls, rapeseed and sugar beets). The Chimney Pipe Appliance Adapter slides easily onto a 4 in. stove outlet, enabling you to connect the outlet to a 4 in. PelletVent pipe. Its double-wall, air-insulated design offers superior performance and reliability for long-term use. For added durability, PelletVent seams are factory-sealed on all elbows, tees and fittings.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Durable steel construction resists corrosion to ensure lasting use
- Adapter easily slides onto stove outlet and is sealed to stove with high-temp silicone sealant
- Enables you to connect 4 in. stove outlet to 4 in. PelletVent pipe
- Use to vent wood pellet-burning stoves only
- UL listed for 3 in. clearance to combustibles in the USA and Canada (always check your local fire codes)
- PelletVent offers a limited lifetime warranty