PelletVent is a complete venting system from DuraVent for stoves and inserts that use oil fuel or multi-fuels (including wood pellets, corn, cherry pits, switch grass, coffee husks, walnut shells, soybeans, wheat, sunflower hulls, rapeseed and sugar beets). The Multi-Fuel Adjustable Chimney Stove Pipe is designed to resist corrosion and offers easy nut-and-bolt installation. Its double-wall, air-insulated design offers superior performance and reliability for long-term use. For added durability, PelletVent seams are factory-sealed on all elbows, tees and fittings.
- Durable steel construction resists corrosion caused by exhaust condensation
- Adjustable pipe section adds 3–10 in. to vent length
- For use with pellet stoves that burn biofuel or wood pellets
- Easy installation with included nut and bolt
- UL listed for 3 in. clearance to combustibles in the USA and Canada (always check your local fire codes)
- PelletVent offers a limited lifetime warranty