PelletVent is a complete venting system from DuraVent for stoves and inserts that use oil fuel or multi-fuels (including wood pellets, corn, cherry pits, switch grass, coffee husks, walnut shells, soybeans, wheat, sunflower hulls, rapeseed and sugar beets). The Multi-Fuel Adjustable Chimney Stove Pipe comes in a sleek black tone to enhance interior aesthetics and is designed to let you adjust a chimney system vent length from 3 in. to 10 in. Its double-wall, air-insulated design offers superior performance and reliability for long-term use. For added durability, PelletVent seams are factory-sealed on all elbows, tees and fittings.
- Durable steel construction resists corrosion to ensure lasting use
- Helps you adjust the vent length of a multi-fuel chimney system from 3 in. to 10 in.
- Can be used on both wood pellet- and biofuel-burning stoves
- Slides onto the next pipe to the desired length and locks into place with a nut and bolt (sold separately)
- Black color complements a variety of interior environments
- UL listed for 3 in. clearance to combustibles in the USA and Canada (always check your local fire codes)
- PelletVent offers a limited lifetime warranty