PelletVent is a complete venting system from DuraVent for stoves and inserts that use oil fuel or multi-fuels (including wood pellets, corn, cherry pits, switch grass, coffee husks, walnut shells, soybeans, wheat, sunflower hulls, rapeseed and sugar beets). The Multi-Fuel Chimney Stove Pipe Increaser lets you transition between 3 in. and 4 in. pipes, featuring twist-lock connections for easy installation. Its double-wall, air-insulated design offers superior performance and reliability for long-term use. For added durability, PelletVent seams are factory-sealed on all elbows, tees and fittings.
- Constructed with a galvalume outer wall and stainless steel inner wall that is resistant to corrosive flue gas condensation
- Twist-lock connection for quick and easy installation
- For use with pellet and multi-fuel stoves
- Designed for transitioning from 3 in. to 4 in. pipe; not recommended as a decreaser or stove adapter
- UL listed for 3 in. clearance to combustibles in the USA and Canada (always check your local fire codes)
- PelletVent offers a limited lifetime warranty