PelletVent is a complete venting system from DuraVent for stoves and inserts that use oil fuel or multi-fuels (including wood pellets, corn, cherry pits, switch grass, coffee husks, walnut shells, soybeans, wheat, sunflower hulls, rapeseed and sugar beets). The Multi-Fuel 45-Degree Elbow is conveniently designed to offset the vent around obstacles and features twist-lock connectors for easy installation. Its double-wall, air-insulated design offers superior performance and reliability for long-term use. For added durability, PelletVent seams are factory-sealed on all elbows, tees and fittings.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Constructed with a galvalume outer wall and stainless steel inner wall that is resistant to corrosive flue gas condensation
- Twist-lock connectors enable easy installation
- Ideal for offsetting the vent around obstacles
- For use with pellet and multi-fuel stoves
- UL listed for 3 in. clearance to combustibles in the USA and Canada (always check your local fire codes)
- PelletVent offers a limited lifetime warranty