PelletVent is a complete venting system from DuraVent for stoves and inserts that use oil fuel or multi-fuels (including wood pellets, corn, cherry pits, switch grass, coffee husks, walnut shells, soybeans, wheat, sunflower hulls, rapeseed and sugar beets). The Multi-Fuel 90-Degree Elbow comes in a sleek black tone to enhance interior aesthetics and is designed to offset obstructions, making it easy to change the horizontal or vertical orientation of a vent system. Its double-wall, air-insulated design offers superior performance and reliability for long-term use. For added durability, PelletVent seams are factory-sealed on all elbows, tees and fittings.
- Durable steel construction resists corrosion to ensure lasting use
- Swivel female connection allows the elbow to be rotated 360 degrees for proper alignment
- Fixed 90-degree angle is ideal for offsetting obstructions and changing the horizontal or vertical orientation of the vent system
- For use with pellet and multi-fuel stoves
- Easy twist-lock installation
- Black color complements a variety of interior environments
- PelletVent offers a limited lifetime warranty