PelletVent is a complete venting system from DuraVent for stoves and inserts that use oil fuel or multi-fuels (including wood pellets, corn, cherry pits, switch grass, coffee husks, walnut shells, soybeans, wheat, sunflower hulls, rapeseed and sugar beets). The Multi-Fuel Chimney Vent Tee with Clean-Out Cap lets you conveniently change the direction of your vent system from horizontal to vertical, featuring twist-lock connections for easy installation. Its double-wall, air-insulated design offers superior performance and reliability for long-term use. For added durability, PelletVent seams are factory-sealed on all elbows, tees and fittings.
- Durable steel construction resists corrosion to ensure lasting use
- Clean-out cap collects ash and provides access to pipe interior for easy cleaning (cap should be emptied weekly)
- For use on both wood pellet- and biofuel-burning stoves
- Enables you to change the direction of your vent system from horizontal to vertical
- UL listed for 3 in. clearance to combustibles in the USA and Canada (always check your local fire codes)
- PelletVent offers a limited lifetime warranty