PelletVent is a complete venting system from DuraVent for stoves and inserts that use oil fuel or multi-fuels (including wood pellets, corn, cherry pits, switch grass, coffee husks, walnut shells, soybeans, wheat, sunflower hulls, rapeseed and sugar beets). The Multi-Fuel Double-Wall Chimney Stove Pipe comes in a sleek black tone to enhance interior aesthetics and is constructed with a durable stainless steel interior that resists corrosion. Its double-wall, air-insulated design offers superior performance and reliability for long-term use. For added durability, PelletVent seams are factory-sealed on all elbows, tees and fittings.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Stainless steel interior for corrosion resistance
- Fully unitized twist-lock construction adds 12 in. to installation length
- Ready to install in both horizontal and vertical installations
- Factory-painted black to complement a variety of interiors
- UL listed for 3 in. clearance to combustibles in the USA and Canada (always check your local fire codes)
- PelletVent offers a limited lifetime warranty