PelletVent is a complete venting system from DuraVent for stoves and inserts that use oil fuel or multi-fuels (including wood pellets, corn, cherry pits, switch grass, coffee husks, walnut shells, soybeans, wheat, sunflower hulls, rapeseed and sugar beets). The Multi-Fuel Double-Wall Chimney Stove Pipe is ideal for both horizontal and vertical installations, featuring a twist-lock connection for easy attachment. Its double-wall, air-insulated design offers superior performance and reliability for long-term use. For added durability, PelletVent seams are factory-sealed on all elbows, tees and fittings.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Constructed with a galvanized outer wall and stainless steel inner wall for corrosion resistance
- Twist-lock design for easy installation
- Can be used to vent both wood pellet- and biofuel-burning stoves
- Suitable for both vertical and horizontal installations
- UL listed for 3 in. clearance to combustibles in the USA and Canada (always check your local fire codes)
- PelletVent offers a limited lifetime warranty