PelletVent is a complete venting system from DuraVent for stoves and inserts that use oil fuel or multi-fuels (including wood pellets, corn, cherry pits, switch grass, coffee husks, walnut shells, soybeans, wheat, sunflower hulls, rapeseed and sugar beets). The Multi-Fuel Double-Wall Chimney Stove Pipe comes in a sleek black finish and adds 36 in. to your vent system, featuring a twist-lock connection for easy installation. Its double-wall, air-insulated design offers superior performance and reliability for long-term use. For added durability, PelletVent seams are factory-sealed on all elbows, tees and fittings.
- Durable steel construction resists corrosion to ensure lasting use
- Twist-lock connections offer easy installation without mechanical fasteners
- Adds 36 in. of length to a 3 in. diameter multi-fuel system
- Can be used to vent both wood pellet- and biofuel-burning stoves
- Black finish complements most interior spaces
- UL listed for 3 in. clearance to combustibles in the USA and Canada (always check your local fire codes)
- PelletVent offers a limited lifetime warranty