PelletVent is a venting system for stoves and inserts that use multi-fuels (including wood pellets, corn, cherry pits, switch grass, coffee husks, walnut shells, soybeans, wheat, sunflower hulls, rapeseed, and sugar beets) or oil fuel. The DuraVent PelletVent Multi-Fuel Adjustable Chimney Stove Pipe provides exceptional performance and has a double-wall, air-insulated design with factory-sealed seams and stainless steel inner layer and galvalume outer layer for long-lasting durability and reliability. Compatible with wood pellet and biofuel-burning stoves, this stove pipe adjusts from 8-1/2 in. to 12 in. and is suitable for installations over 15 ft. in length and in high-altitudes over 4500 ft.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Stainless inner layer with a galvalume outer layer for lasting reliability and performance
- Compatible with wood pellet and biofuel-burning stoves in high altitude conditions above 4500 ft.
- Use to vent wood pellet and biofuel-burning stoves in high-altitude installations over 4500 ft.
- Adds 3 - 10 in. of adjustability to pipes for easy installation
- Suitable for installations over 15 ft. in length
- Slides over the male end of an adjacent pipe section and locks tightly into position with a nut and bolt
- PelletVent is UL listed for 3 in. clearance to combustibles in the USA and Canada
- Limited lifetime warranty