PelletVent is a venting system for stoves and inserts that use multi-fuels (including wood pellets, corn, cherry pits, switch grass, coffee husks, walnut shells, soybeans, wheat, sunflower hulls, rapeseed, and sugar beets) or oil fuel. The DuraVent PelletVent Multi-Fuel Wall Thimble protects the inner and outer surfaces of an exterior wall and is adjustable to match various wall thicknesses. Compatible with wood pellet burning and bio-fuel stoves, this wall thimble is durably made of stainless steel, is recommended for use in high-altitudes above 4200 ft. and features a double-wall insulated design for superior performance.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Rustproof and durable stainless steel construction with factory sealed seams for superior and long-lasting performance
- Protects the inner and outer surfaces of an exterior wall
- Built-in clearances keep insulation and combustible materials away from the pipe
- Compatible with pellet stoves and bio-fuel stoves
- PelletVent is UL listed for 3 in. clearance to combustibles in the USA and Canada
- Limited lifetime warranty