PelletVent is a complete venting system from DuraVent for stoves and inserts that use oil fuel or multi-fuels (including wood pellets, corn, cherry pits, switch grass, coffee husks, walnut shells, soybeans, wheat, sunflower hulls, rapeseed and sugar beets). The Multi-Fuel Double-Wall Chimney Stove Pipe adds 12 in. to your vent system and is ideal for high-altitude applications, featuring a twist-lock connection for easy attachment. Its double-wall, air-insulated design offers superior performance and reliability for long-term use. For added durability, PelletVent seams are factory-sealed on all elbows, tees and fittings.
- Durable steel construction resists corrosion to ensure lasting use
- Twist-lock design for easy installation
- Can be used to vent both wood pellet- and biofuel-burning stoves
- Adds 12 in. of length to your vent system
- 4 in. diameter is recommended for installations at altitudes greater than 4500 ft. and exhaust systems more than 15 ft. in height
- UL listed for 3 in. clearance to combustibles in the USA and Canada (always check your local fire codes)
- PelletVent offers a limited lifetime warranty