PelletVent is a venting system for stoves and inserts that use multi-fuels (including wood pellets, corn, cherry pits, switch grass, coffee husks, walnut shells, soybeans, wheat, sunflower hulls, rapeseed, and sugar beets) or oil fuel. The DuraVent PelletVent Multi-Fuel Vertical Vent Chimney Stove Cap provides long-lasting performance, durability and reliability with its double-wall air-insulated design, factory-sealed seams and corrosion-resistant stainless steel construction. Designed to cap a vertical vent installation, this stove cap is suitable for wood pellet-burning or biofuel-burning stoves and allows proper stove operation with minimal back pressure. Easy to install with a twist-lock connection with a built-in swivel, this chimney cap is also easy to disconnect for convenient cleaning.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Made of stainless steel that is resistant to corrosion created by acidic exhaust condensate
- Designed to allow proper stove operation with little or no back pressure
- Suitable for a wood pellet-burning or biofuel-burning stove
- Easy to install and easy to disconnect for convenient cleaning with a twist-lock connection
- PelletVent is UL listed for 3 in. clearance to combustibles in the USA and Canada
- Limited lifetime warranty