Be sure your HEPA vacuum is certified! The Dustless Technologies HEPA Vacuum is certified and provides many benefits not found in other vacuums. A lot of manufacturers claim to have a HEPA vacuum, but many are not certified. If an EPA inspector walks onto your job site and your HEPA vacuum is not certified, you can be fined up to $32,500. The Micro Pre-filter makes this vacuum very cost-efficient to use over time because of how it extends the life of the HEPA filter. It captures particles down to 0.5 micron very close to the HEPA filtration of 0.3 micron. Because the HEPA filter is used for just the tiniest of particles, it can last up to 30 times longer when used with a Micro Pre-filter. The Dustless HEPA Wet/Dry Vacuum can be used to vacuum up water without fear of getting your valuable HEPA filter wet. A baffle wall inside the canister keeps water from reaching the HEPA filter, under normal operation. Go back and forth between wet and dry operation without stopping to change filters or make other adjustments. This vacuums emits only 81 decibels of noise, has a powerful 5 HP motor, runs at 24,140 RPMs and produces 76.9 in. water lift at 126 CFM. A 16 Gal. canister and Micro Pre-filter bag support optimum air flow while holding up to 40 lbs. of dirt and debris.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Certified to meet EPA RRP standards: IEST-RP-CC001.5 insuring a minimum filtration efficiency of 99.97% at 0.3 micron
- Certified to pass OSHA and NIOSH field inspections
- Vacuum itself is certified to be 100% air-tight - required to support true HEPA rated performance
- Use the optional micro pre-filter to extend the life of the HEPA filter to save money
- HEPA filter captures particles as small as 0.3 microns
- Oversized filters maximize airflow for optimum dust control
- Can switch from dry to wet operation without stopping
- Interior baffle/wall keeps the HEPA filter dry
- Micro pre-filter retains its strength when wet
- Protect workers from harmful airborne particles like Silica and hexavalent chromium
- What's in the box:1 16 Gal. canister, 2 extension wands, certified HEPA filter, 1 HEPA filter cover, 1 wunderbag micro pre-filter, 1 crevice tool, 1 floor tool, 1 12 ft. hose
- Works with the following accessories: #13141 wunderbag micro pre-filter, 2-pack, #13001 outer/inner filter set (one each), #14251 12 ft. hose, #14291 25 ft. hose, #14173 stub hose, #D5155 18 in. hose adapter, 1.25 in. x 2 in. #D5160 6 ft. hose adapter, 1.25 in. x 2 in.