The Cougar Ash Vacuum comes from the leader in Ash Vacuum technology Loveless Ash and Dustless Technologies. The patented design gives you the safest, most secure way of cleaning ashes out of fireplaces, pellet stoves, grills or any device that creates ash. Its all-metal construction and fire resistant filters make the Cougar Ash Vacuum the right tool for a very important job. What good is an ash vacuum if it spews ash particles into the air whenever you flip the on switch? Unlike other ash vacuums, the Cougar has a proprietary coating on its primary filter that captures extremely fine particles to keep the ash inside the canister. It does not cough out dust when first turned on. You can also clean the primary filter without opening the canister by jiggling the agitator rod located on the top of the lid. Another innovative feature that helps keep the ash inside the canister so your home stays clean and ash free.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Patented heat / fire-resistant filters
- A proprietary coating on the primary filter captures the extremely fine particles to keep ash inside the canister so it does not cough out dust when it’s first turned on
- Flexible, flame resistant 5 ft. hose
- 3 Gal. capacity canister is made from cold-rolled steel
- Powerful 6-Amp electric motor
- Works with the following tools and accessories: model # 4P22 ash vacuum cleaning tool package, 3 pieces. Includes brush tool, pellet stove hose, crevice tool. In case the need for replacement filters, use Dustless Technologies replacement primary and secondary filter package, model # 2F22