Dyco Tuff Coat is an interior/exterior waterborne acrylic formulated to provide a low sheen, protective finish on concrete surfaces usually found in driveways, garages, walkways, patios and pool decks. Tuff Coat is also excellent for use on asphalt driveways and resists fading, scuffing and cracking. Tuff Coat is easy to apply and cleans up with soap and warm water. Slippery when wet. Dyco recommends mixing SKID GARD No. 45 at 0.2 lbs. (3.2 oz.) per gallon to the final coat if surface to be coated is a ramp, steps or inclined plane; or is exposed to water from rain, sprinklers, pools or other means. If SKID GARD No. 45 is not available, see your paint specialist for a recommendation of a suitable aggregate to be used. NOTE: Adding SKID GARD to non-opaque coatings may alter final appearance. Test coating on a hidden area before applying to the entire surface.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Waterborne acrylic solid color concrete stain
- Protect and beautify all interior and exterior concrete and masonry surfaces
- Superior film properties formulated to provide a low sheen and hard protective finish
- Resists fading, cracking, peeling and mildew
- Which type of exterior paint is best for your home?