The new Rhino 5200. Put a professional finish on every installation faster and easier than ever. The portable, affordable Rhino 5200 is the ideal label printer for data comm, electrical, audio/visual, security, MRO, construction and broadcast professionals. It is the perfect labeling tool for work in real-world jobsite conditions.
- Rhino 5200 meets all ANSI, TIA/EIA-606-A labeling standards. It runs on 6 AA batteries or optional rechargeable lithium ion battery and features a battery-life indicator and auto-shutoff to maximize battery life
- Large two-line display, smart on-screen alerts and exclusive hot keys, this label printer only weights 1.98 lbs
- Prints on rhino industrial-strength labels, also prints code 39 and code 128 bar codes and is slip-resistant with built-in rubber bumper
- Pre-programmed symbol library, and you are able to save more than 100 customized labels
- Rhino 5200 printer, CD with user manual, quick reference guide, ¾ in. (19mm) white flexible nylon tape included in the box