Dual-fuel versatility with charcoal tray adjustment system
Offering a total cooking surface of 952 sq. in., this Dyna-Glo 2-Burner Propane Gas/Charcoal Grill features dual fuel functionality (propane, LP gas and charcoal) and provides plenty of space to cook for several people at once. The lid assembly is designed with a double-wall stainless steel sleeve to retain heat, easy-to-grip lifting handles and a decorative temperature gauge with decor ring for heat control settings. This grill offers impressive flexibility with its versatile fuel source options and the choice of using multiple heat zones for enjoying that classic BBQ experience.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- 952 sq. in. total cooking area provides significant space for all your grilling needs
- 24,000 total BTUs generate ample cooking power
- 2 commercial grade stainless steel burners deliver ultimate performance and durability
- Heavy-duty, porcelain-enameled cast iron cook grates retain heat to sear foods and lock in natural juices
- Electronic pulse ignition system ensures quick and reliable starts
- Charcoal tray adjustment system offers ultimate heat control and cooking flexibility
- Integrated towel bars and tool hooks keep cooking utensils organized
- Collapsible side tables save space when grill is not in use
- Protect your grill with a custom fit Dyna-Glo premium cover, Model # DG600C (sold separately)
- Assembly required
- Protect your investment with a grill cover (sold separately)
- Don't forget the propane—available at our in-store propane exchange centers
- Check out our helpful guide on how to select a grill.