Offset firebox helps manage heat and channel smoke
With the Dyna-Glo 47 in. Vertical Off-Set Charcoal Smoker, anyone can smoke their favorite foods with their favorite wood chips and favorite fuel source, charcoal. Vertical smokers are ideal for capturing maximum smoke flavor, so this Dyna-Glo features six height-adjustable cooking grates that provide a total of 1176 sq. in. of cooking space, able to smoke up to 150 lbs. of food at once. The rugged, powder-coated steel construction is built to last and withstand the heat, while the porcelain-enameled steel wood chip box delivers that classic smoked taste to every bite.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- 1176 sq. in. total cooking area offers significant space for all your grilling needs
- Heavy-gage, porcelain-enameled steel wood chip box delivers maximum smoke flavor
- Temperature gauge lets you easily monitor smoker temperature
- Smokes up to 150 lbs. of food at once to feed all your family and friends
- Offset firebox design helps keep heat down and channels smoke across food
- Heavy-duty steel body construction with high-temp powder-coat finish for long-life durability
- Height-adjustable cooking grates allow you to cook food of any size
- Grease management system collects drippings and condensation from inside the food chamber, making clean-up easy
- Heavy duty carrying handles for easy maneuverability
- Protect your smoker with a custom-fit Dyna-Glo premium cover - model DG1176CSC (sold separately)
- Check out our helpful buying guide to select the right grill for your needs.