Two stainless steel, P-shaped burners
Great for smaller patio and deck spaces, this Dyna-Glo Smart Space Living 2-Burner Propane Gas Grill offers quality and performance with 30,000 total BTUs and 350 sq. in. of primary cooking space (467 sq. in. total). Its features include two stainless steel P-shaped burners protected by two steel-enameled heat tents that give flavor to the grilling process as juices vaporize, creating that great BBQ taste. The lid assembly offers a double-wall liner to retain heat and cast aluminum end caps for stability, along with a decorative temperature gauge with decor ring to easily monitor your cooking temp. The control panel boasts decorative dials with a bezel base and an easy push-button electronic ignition for quick, hassle-free starts. Two side shelves offer space for food preparation along with side utility hooks for grilling tools and are designed to drop down easily when the grill is not in use. Inside the cabinet assembly, an open slot allows the propane (LP) tank to fit steadily in its place. In addition, two locking and two non-locking heavy duty wheel casters make it easy to move the grill around your space as needed.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- 30,000 total BTUs and 467 sq. in. of total cooking space provide grilling flexibility
- 2 enameled cast-iron cooking grates, two stainless steel P-shaped burners and two steel-enameled heat tents for authentic, flavorful grilling
- Double-wall stainless steel lid assembly features integrated temperature gauge and cast aluminum end caps for stability
- Cabinet assembly includes handy open slot to house the propane (LP) tank
- 2 locking and 2 non-locking heavy duty casters for easy mobility
- Collapsible side tables save space when grill is not in use
- Full-length polyester grill cover included to protect your grill from the elements
- Electronic, push-button ignition for quick and easy starts
- 1-year limited warranty; CSA certified
- Assembled dimensions: 45.8 in. W x 23.23 in. D x 46.1 in. H; 81.4 lbs.
- Premium cover included
- For full warranty details please see the user manuel located under info and guides
- Assembly required
- Don't forget the propane—available at our in-store propane exchange centers
- Check out our helpful guide on how to select a grill.
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs