DC50 Multi Floor is Dyson’s lightest upright vacuum. It weighs just 11.6 lbs. and has the performance of a full-size upright. The technology inside has not simply been concentrated – every angle and dimension re-engineered for improved performance. Dyson DC50 has advanced cleaner head technology. It includes a self-adjusting base plate for optimal contact on every floor type, a brush bar with anti-static carbon fiber bristles to remove fine dust from hard floors and stiff nylon bristles to remove ground-in dirt from carpets. Like all Dyson vacuums, DC50 has no bag, so there’s no loss of suction. Instead, patented cyclone technology spins dust and dirt from the air. With 2 Tier Radial cyclones, DC50 has 19 cyclones that work in parallel across 2 tiers to increase airflow and capture more microscopic dust from the home. Unlike ordinary upright vacuum cleaners, DC50 rides on a ball. It turns on the spot, steering easily around furniture and into difficult places. DC50 has Dyson’s latest Ball technology. Even more of the machine’s key components are located inside the ball itself. This reduces clutter on the outside of the machine, streamlining its profile. DC50 Multi Floor comes with additional tools including the Dyson Stiff Bristle Brush, Multi-Angle Brush and Mattress Tool.
- Advanced Cleaner Head Technology - Carbon fiber bristles remove fine dust from hard floors
- 2 Tier Radial Cyclones – Dyson cyclones capture more microscopic dust than any other
- Self-adjusting cleaner head for optimal contact on every floor type
- Ball Technology - Turns on a dime and maneuvers easily around furniture, obstacles and into difficult places
- Lightweight and Durable – Our lightest upright, weighs just 11.8 lbs.
- Instant Release Wand – For cleaning awkward areas
- Includes Extra Tools – Stiff Bristle Brush, Multi-Angle Brush and Mattress Tool
- 5 Years Warranty Parts and Labor
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs