The new Dyson handheld DC58 is powered by Dyson’s most advanced digital motor, giving it triple the suction power of any other handheld in use. With a 26 minute cleaning time, it tackles everything from quick kitchen clean-ups to thorough car cleaning. Handy indeed.
- New V6 motor was engineered specifically for this machine, one and a half times more powerful than the previous motor, it draws more power from the battery source, nothing wasted
- 2 Tier Radial cyclones: 15 cyclones work in parallel across two tiers to capture fine dust, Dyson engineers ensured an equal flow of air throughout the cyclone pack, by engineering the airways to guarantee constant centrifugal forces and high dust separation
- A nickel manganese cobalt battery transmits one and a half times more power than its predecessor, providing powerful suction, the Dyson handheld DC58 offers 26 minutes of cleaning time
- A small, light, power dense motor in the hand, instead of at the floor, means that the center of gravity is close to the wrist, cleaning stairs, upholstery, cars and other compact spaces requires little effort and storage is hassle free with a wall mounted docking station
- 2 year warranty - parts and labor