DC65 is the most powerful upright vacuum on a ball, with twice the suction of any other vacuum. It uses Radial Root Cyclone technology and a reconfigured brush bar to remove more dirt and dust from the home. The redesign of the brush bar means that the bristles have been made shorter and stiffer allowing deeper carpet penetration to remove more dirt, while maintaining superior performance on hard floors. The DC65 cleans better than any other vacuum across carpets and hard floors. It achieves this through the combination of Radial Root Cyclone technology and a self-adjusting cleaner head which seals in suction across carpets and hard floors. The latest Ball technology allows easy steering into difficult places. More key technologies are housed inside the ball, reducing components on the outside of the machine. Removing clutter from around the ball makes it even easier to steer under and around furniture. Other vacuums have a choice of settings for different floor types. This means that when moving from one floor type to another, suction power can be wasted. DC65 has an active base plate which self-adjusts to create optimal contact with every floor type. This reduces air leaks and retains more suction power at the cleaner head. Suction tested against upright market to ASTM F558 at the cleaner head, dust-loaded as per IEC 60312-1. Tested against upright market, dust-loaded, using ASTM F608, ASTM F2607, and IEC 60312-1 5.1, 5.9.
- Dyson DC65 multi-floor cleans better than any other vacuum across carpets and hard floors, tested against upright market, dust-loaded, using ASTM F608, ASTM F2607, and IEC 60312-1 5.2, 5.9
- Radial Root Cyclone Technology, remodeled airflows help remove more dirt, dust and allergens from the home
- Reconfigured brush bar is 25% more power drives bristles deeper into carpets removing more dirt
- Ball technology maneuvers easily around furniture, obstacles and into difficult places
- Instant high reach wand, no catches or parts to assemble, reaches the top of the stairs
- 5 year warranty, parts and labor