The EC-400 automatically removes condensate from wall mount ductless mini-split air conditioners when gravity drainage is not possible. The compact design allows components to be placed in most air handlers or the pump can be placed up to 3 ft. above or adjacent to the air handler in the ceiling void or inside the line-set channel. A three position switch (on, off and overflow detection) is activated by a float located in the collection reservoir.
- For intermittent operation, maximum 50% duty cycle
- Condensate produced in application must be no more than half the pump's flow rate for any given head
- Use with most mini-split air conditioning units up to 25,000 BTU/hour
- Self-priming pump can be placed up to 3 ft. above reservoir
- Includes safety switch, suction tubing, vent tubing and drain tubing and tubing adapter
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs