EMAX is the brand tradesman and industrial users look for to achieve professional results. EMAX Tools and Equipment deliver overwhelming performance to ensure that they meet the needs of the most demanding environments. The EMAX line of air compressors requires less maintenance, service and downtime than any other compressors in the Air Industry. All products are designed with exacting tolerance and specifications to deliver all the power that is needed at the Jobsite, Garage or Shop for extreme performance all day and every day. The 7.5 HP 1 stage compressor pump is a solid cast iron pump with some of the coolest running technology in the industry.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Solid cast iron 2-stage piston series pump, oil lubricated design to extend pump life, rated at up to 50,000 hours (based on B-10 bearing life rating)
- Ram-Tek - solid steel, heavy gauge rods, designed for maximum performance and durability
- Cool-Tek - the coolest running compressors in the industry, air stream technology provides 35% lower operating temperature, reduces moisture build up and extends pump life
- Flow-Tek - concentric disc valves, deliver maximum air flow and reliability with low replacement costs, easily accessible design provides easy maintenance and durability
- Industrial grade ball bearing for maximum performance and extended pump life
- Built-in head unlades designed for continuous run applications
- Bolt pattern: 10-1/4 in. x 5-3/8 in.