ERICO copper-bonded ground rods are the highest quality ground rods available today. We use a unique manufacturing process, which includes drawing the steel rod to size before the copper bonding process begins. This results in a straighter, harder steel core, making installation easier. ERICO uses a continuous electro-plating process over the steel core that results in a permanent molecular bond that provides decades of reliable performance. Our state-of-the-art ISO registered manufacturing facility provides a consistent, high-quality finished product that is used in millions of installations around the world.
- 99.9% pure electrolytic copper coating
- Molecular bond to nickel-sealed high strength steel core
- Rods have a high carbon steel core and tip that provide superior strength when driving
- Copper coating will not crack when bent or tear when driven
- Minimum copper coating of 10 mils on rods listed to UL- 467
- ERICO name, length, diameter and part number is roll-stamped within 12" (304,8 mm) of chamfered end
- UL logo and control number where applicable stamped on each rod for easy inspection after installation