The EZ Screen Room Kit contains all the components required to frame and screen an existing 8 ft. wide x 10 ft. tall (or smaller) opening. This kit is best utilized when framed between existing deck posts or walls. Please note, an existing ceiling or roof is required. Using multiple kits together, you can quickly build a screen room for hours of outdoor relaxation without insects and other pests. The screen wall frame is constructed using an extruded aluminum channel secured to your existing wood posts or concrete walls using the included fasteners. After constructing the screen frame, fiberglass screen material is rolled and locked into the frame's channels with flat spline. The flat spline locking technology ensures your screen stays in place even in the windiest environments.
- Includes high quality phifer pool and patio screen with an 18 x 14 mesh for large openings
- Aluminum extrusions are easily cut onsite with a miter or circular saw with a standard 60-80 tooth wood blade
- Requires screen spline rolling tool with rounded wheel, recommend ez roller (part no ezsrsrdeh)
- Powder coat finish with 10-year warranty
- Available in white and bronze
- Perfect color match with ez handrail aluminum railing system
- Can incorporate most screen doors using the ez screen 2 x 2's and capri clips (part no ezsr8-pw, ezscrccw ) sold separately