The Earlex Professional Electronic LCD Heat Gun is a lightweight power tool suitable for removing paint, defrosting pipes, shrinking and bending plastic, removing vinyl floor tiles, soldering, lighting grills, softening adhesives, aging or drying wood and much more. It features a ceramic element and comes with a hardwearing body, stay-cool soft grip handle and a modern rear-facing heat dial with LCD screen. The LCD screen provides heat control with an adjustable 5-speed fan and temperature range from 120 to 1200 degrees F. The temperature can be set in 20-degree increments, providing a total of 55 heat settings to accommodate a variety of projects. The LCD display also features a historical memory of the last setting for quick start-up as well as a built-in stand for hands-free operation.
- Removes paint and varnish fast from a wide range of surfaces
- Rear LCD digital display for specific heat control
- Includes heavy-duty storage case with six accessories (concentrator nozzle, glass protection nozzle, hook nozzle, large heat deflector nozzle, multi-angle scraper and flat blade scraper)
- Constant heat control prevents overheating and allows for continuous use
- Long-life ceramic element delivers over 300 operational hours
- 1-year limited warranty protects against defects in materials and workmanship