The Earthquake Pro Series 3365PS front tine rototiller, featuring the high-powered Briggs & Stratton 6.75 ft. lb. gross torque engine, compares to no other. It provides incredible maneuverability with the same strength of a rear tine rototiller. Get around tight corners and narrow rows with ease. Key features like ergonomically designed handle bars give this tiller a well-rounded mix of power and comfortable handling that make it perfect for tilling existing garden beds or loose soil.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- 4-cycle 190 cc Briggs & Stratton engine
- Long wheelbase and drag stake for stability
- Wheels and handlebars fold for compact storage and easy transportation
- Brass gear drive transmission, heavy forged tines, and all steel construction
- Tall 12 in. wheels for easy maneuverability