Use this maintenance brush to remove lint from your dryer where the lint screen is in the front or use it to clean your refrigerator coils. Cleaning refrigerator coils is part of regular maintenance for most refrigerators. Using the coil brush once a month to remove dust and other airborne particles on your refrigerator's condenser coils can save energy, ensure proper performance, and extend the life of your refrigerator. The coil brush's soft bristles will not harm the coils.
- Refrigerator coils should be cleaned as often as every month
- Soft bristles will not harm coils
- Extends life of the refrigerator
- Works with most major brands
- Also for use on dryer lint screens where lint screen is in front