The Eaton VGF15LA 15-Amp 125-Volt Duplex Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) provides a high quality circuit connection and incorporates a first make/last break grounding design. This device features a large visual indicator light that-Feets gives a quick notification of a tripped or "end of life" condition. The longer and wider bridge strap provides 40-percent more contact area with the wallboard, virtually eliminating floating installations. The pre-wired plugs provide a 100-percent inspected and consistent torque setting for reliable connections to base devices. For safety measures, the lock-out function prevents miswired line load connections and GFCI circuitry damage. The Eaton VGF1LA 15-Amp 125-Volt Duplex Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) is designed with the safety of the user in mind. It is a ideal device of industrial areas such as public bathroom, break rooms, and food service areas. Eaton is committed to providing products that increase productivity, energy efficiency, safety at work and in the home, and produce reliable performance. Whether a home-Feets style is traditional, modern, casual, cozy or rustic, it will demand more from wiring devices than in years past. Eaton is dedicated to providing the up-to-date wiring device solutions that today-Feets homes need.
- Operates with 15-Amp and 125-Volt
- Provides a high quality circuit connection and incorporates a first make/last break grounding design
- Features a large visual indicator light that’s gives a quick notification of a tripped or “end of life” condition
- ShockSentry lock-out function protects from miswired line load connections and GFCI circuitry damage
- Comes with a 10 year limited warranty