The Eaton TWRVGF15V 20 Amp 125-Volt Tamper and Weather Resistant Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) Duplex is tested to the highest standard to help ensure safety and will deny power and prevent resetting if the device is no longer able to prevent safe, protected power. The longer and wider bridge strap provides 40-percent more contact area with the wallboard, virtually eliminating floating installations. Its ground termination with back-wire clamps provide secure wiring. The Eaton TWRVGF20LA 20 Amp 125-Volt Tamper and Weather Resistant Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) Duplex meets and exceeds 10ka Short Circuit Testing and UL943 Safety Standards. Eaton is committed to providing products that increase productivity, energy efficiency, safety at work and in the home, and produce reliable performance. Whether your home’s style is traditional, modern, casual, cozy or rustic, it will demand more from wiring devices than in years past. Eaton is dedicated to providing up-to-date wiring device solutions your home needs.
- Operates with 15-Amp and 125-Volt
- Unbreakable nylon construction provides unsurpassed chemical and impact resistance
- Features a large visual indicator light that’s gives a quick notification of a tripped or “end of life” condition
- Longer and wider bridge strap provides 40-percent more contact area with the wallboard, virtually eliminating floating installations
- Comes with a 10 year limited warranty