The Eaton Cutler-Hammer type CH Ground Fault Circuit Breaker provides protection against the hazards of electrical shock in wet areas. The GFCI is designed for use in any application near water, such as kitchen countertops, bathrooms, swimming pools, hot tubs and outdoor receptacles. The circuit breaker is compatible for use in type CH load centers and has a maximum load of 240-Volt.
- Provides protection from electrical shock in wet areas
- Use around bathrooms, kitchens, pools and hot tubs
- Trip indication via mechanical flag
- 5 mA ground fault protection
- Learn More About Circuit Breakers Here in our Buying Guide.
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs