The Eaton 15 Amp Single-Pole Type BR AFCI Circuit Breaker trips to the off position and is rated for a maximum load of 240-Volt. The ANSI-certified and CSA and UL-listed breaker is intended to help provide protection from fires caused by arcing faults in your home electrical system. This unit meets NEC requirements and is safe and easy to reset.
- Branch feeder mitigates parallel arcing faults, which produce the most energy of all arcing faults, in the complete circuit including connected cords for enhanced safety
- 15 - 20A breakers can be used for heating, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment applications
- Trips to the off position
- Meets NEC requirements
- ANSI certified and CSA and UL listed
- Safe and easy to reset
- Learn More About Circuit Breakers Here in our Buying Guide.