The Eaton Cutler-Hammer 15 Amp Single-Pole Type CH AFCI Circuit Breaker is designed to provide protection from fires caused by arcing faults. The AFCI breaker meets 2002 National Electric Code requirements for bedrooms. The circuit breaker is for use with Cutler-Hammer type CH load centers and has a maximum load of 240-Volt.
- Provides protection from fires caused by arcing faults
- 120/240 VAC
- For use with cutler-hammer type CH load centers
- ANSI certified and UL listed
- Meets 2002 NEC requirements for bedrooms
- Learn More About Circuit Breakers Here in our Buying Guide.
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs