Eaton TRVGF15GY Heavy Duty 15-Amp, 125-Volt Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI). Provides compliance with 2011 NEC Article 406.11 that states that all receptacles installed in dwelling units must be tamper resistant. Ideal for living rooms, play rooms, bedrooms, garages, and any space where children may come in contact with electrical devices. GFCI features patented correct wiring/trip indicator light technology. Durable impact-resistant thermoplastic face and back body is virtually unbreakable. TR designation provides visual identification. Terminal screws are backed out and ready to wire. Extra-long and extra-wide mounting straps. Oversized strap that provides a solid base for mounting an virtually eliminates floating installations. Side-wire terminals accept up to #10 solid or stranded wire. Push-in terminals accept #14 solid wire. Patented built-in wire stripper to speed installation.
- 15-Amp 125-Volt heavy duty GFCI duplex receptacle
- Ground fault circuit interrupters (GFCI) receptacles feature patented correct wiring/trip indicator light technology
- TR Receptacles feature a safety shutter system that prevents the insertion of foreign objects that can cause shocks and electrical injuries
- Permanent solution for protection against electrical shock versus plastic caps that can be removed
- Comes with a 10 year limited warranty