The Eaton Cutler-Hammer 20 amp. 3/4 in. Duplex Double-Pole Type CH Non-Current-Limiting Replacement Circuit Breaker is designed to protect your home's wiring from overheating or short-circuiting. The UL-listed breaker trips in the off position and has a maximum load of 240-Volt. The circuit breaker is designed for Cutler-Hammer type CH load centers built before 1968.
- Use for overload and short-circuit protection of your home electrical system
- 2 poles in the space of 1
- 120/240 VAC
- For use as a replacement in cutler-hammer type CH load centers built before 1968
- ANSI certified and CSA and UL listed
- Learn More About Circuit Breakers Here in our Buying Guide.