The Eaton Cutler-Hammer 20 Amp 3/4 in. Single-Pole Type CH Arc Fault Circuit Breaker is designed to provide protection against fires caused by arcing faults. The AFCI breaker meets 2002 National Electric Code (NEC) requirements for bedrooms and is for use with Cutler-Hammer type CH load centers.
- Protects against fires caused by arcing faults
- 120/240 VAC
- This item is the Combination style arc-fault. CH breakers are 3/4" and ONLY fit type CH panels.
- For use with Eaton type CH load centers
- Meets 2002 NEC requirements for bedrooms
- ANSI certified and CSA and UL listed
- Learn More About Circuit Breakers Here in our Buying Guide.
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs