A Meter Breaker combines two products into one: a single meter socket and a Load center. Sometimes these units are called all-in-ones or combo units. Certain utilities will specify a meter breaker instead of a meter socket and Load center. The Meter Breaker is used where electricity enters a home or dwelling. The utility attaches a meter in the socket to measure power consumption. The Load center portion is used to distribute the power throughout the home using various circuits.
- Variety of designs to meet local utility specifications
- Meets NEC wire bending space requirements
- Commercial grade main breaker
- Overhead or underground service
- Raised interior with built-in wire way for easier installation