The Eaton 50-Amp 3/4 in. Double-Pole Type CH GFCI Circuit Breaker is intended to help reduce the risk of shock and electrocution. The breaker requires 3/4 in. of space and is suitable for use in a type CH load center. This GFCI breaker is ANSI certified and CSA and UL listed.
- For use as a GFCI to help reduce the risk of shock and electrocution
- 50-Amp double pole
- Requires one 3/4 in. space
- Suitable for use in a type CH load center
- ANSI certified and CSA and UL listed
- Learn More About Circuit Breakers Here in our Buying Guide.
- Note: product may vary by store
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs