Eaton’s CH Spa Panels are premium factory-assembled “combination” units that provide ground fault protection, as well as a convenient way to turn spa pumps on and off. The NEC requires that all pool and spa pumps be protected by a ground fault interrupter and a disconnect switch mounted within 10 ft. of the tub or the spa. Now you can have both in one simple device and protect your family and friends from serious shock or electrocution.
- Two extra circuits for additional loads
- Factory-installed two-pole ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI)
- Push-to-test button helps ensure the GFCI breaker is working
- Tough powder-coated galvanized steel enclosure
- Door is able to be padlocked to help prevent unauthorized entry
- Pre-installed neutral ground bars
- For outdoor use