Eaton’s Type CH circuit breakers protect the wires in your home from overheating (referred to as an overload) and fault currents (referred to as short circuits). Our CH breakers are 3/4 in. wide and trip to the off position. They are available in 1, 2, or 3 poles from 10 to 150 Amp. In addition, arc fault and ground fault breakers are available in the Type CH line. All of our Type CH breakers come with a lifetime warranty and are made exclusively for Type CH Load centers.
- Requires two 3/4 in. spaces
- Trips to the off position
- HACR rated
- Solid and stranded wire can be used together
- Use with type CH load centers only
- Learn More About Circuit Breakers Here in our Buying Guide.