The Eaton ASPIRE 9505TRDS Duplex Receptacles are compliant with 2008 NEC Article 406.11 that states that all receptacles installed in dwelling units must be tamper resistant. Ideal for living rooms, play rooms, bedrooms, garages, and any space where children may come in contact with electrical devices. Durable impact-resistant thermoplastic face and back body is virtually unbreakable. TR designation provides visual identification. Terminal screws are backed out and ready to wire. Extra-long and extra-wide mounting straps. Oversized strap provides a solid base for mounting and virtually eliminates floating installations. Side-wire terminals accept up to no. 10 solid or stranded wire. Push-in terminals accept no. 14 solid wire. Patented built-in wire stripper to speed installation. Eaton is committed to providing products that increase productivity, energy efficiency, safety at work and in the home, and produce reliable performance. Whether your home’s style is traditional, modern, casual, cozy or rustic, it will demand more from wiring devices than in years past. Eaton is dedicated to providing up-to-date wiring device solutions your home needs.
- Aspire tamper resistant duplex receptacle
- Features the correct wiring/trip indicator light technology, making certain that every installation is properly wired to provide optimal protection
- Indicator light provides quick visual reference of a tripped or end of life condition
- Available in desert sand color
- Comes with a 2 year limited warranty