Eaton's, BD Duplex circuit breakers protect the wires in your home from overheating (referred to as an overload) and fault currents (referred to as short circuits). These breakers are designed for use in BR type load centers and should be installed only in panel positions that have notched buss stabs. Also, BD duplex circuit breakers are UL approved genuine replacement breakers for load centers made by Westinghouse, Challenger, and Bryant.
- All 15 and 20 Amp single poles are switch-duty rated
- BR duplex circuit breakers have independent trip
- BD duplex circuit breakers have the rejection tab feature
- BD circuit breakers are current limiting
- Requires one 1 in. space
- BD duplex circuit breakers carry listing for HACR (heating, air conditioning, and refrigeration) applications
- BD duplex circuit breakers conform to section 384-15 of the latest NEC
- Learn More About Circuit Breakers Here in our Buying Guide.