Eaton's, BR Duplex Circuit Breakers protect the wires in your home from overheating (referred to as an overload) and fault currents (referred to as short circuits). These breakers are designed for use in BR type load centers. Duplex breakers, also known as twins, are space saving offering 2 poles in a one in. space. Also, BR Duplex Circuit Breakers are UL approved genuine replacement breakers for load centers made by Westinghouse, Challenger, and Bryant.
- BR duplex circuit breakers have independent trip
- BR duplex circuit breakers do not have the rejection tab feature
- BR duplex circuit breakers are a replacement breaker for enclosures manufactured prior to 1968 with un-notched stabs
- BR duplex circuit breakers are non-current limiting
- Requires one 1 in. space
- Learn More About Circuit Breakers Here in our Buying Guide.