The Eaton 271W Single Pole Commercial Grade 2 Toggle Switches is made for commercial applications and is rated for 15 Amp and 120/277-Volt. This toggle switch has triple wipe line contacts and double wipes ground contacts to insure long-term plug retention. Its thick mounting strap is zinc-plated for corrosion resistance. The side wire terminals accept up to no. 10 solid or stranded wire. The Eaton 271W Single Pole Commercial Grade 2 Toggle Switches comes with a 2-year limited warranty that protects against defects in material and workmanship. Eaton offers innovative wiring solutions that increase productivity, energy efficiency and safety on the jobsite and at home. Eaton has been a trusted name in electrical products for over 175-years and is headquartered in Peachtree, GA and has international manufacturing and distribution facilities.
- Back and side wiring
- Grounding terminal screw standard
- Break-off provision for wiring both devices on same circuit or on separate circuits
- Terminals screws backed out and ready for wiring
- Pilot light may be wired to indicate power "on" or power "off"
- Comes in a white finish
- 10-year limited warranty
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs