The Eaton VS310U-W-K Motion-Activated Occupancy Sensor Wall Switch features a selectable ON/OFF LED nightlight with press and hold dimming function. Green LED indicates load status, provides locator light in dark and blinks to indicate motion detection. Push pad design provides minimal travel and crisp actuation. Replaces a standard light or fan switch. Provides 3-Way operation when used with a 3-Way switch or sensor. Set the time delay for 5-seconds (test), 5-minutes, 15-minutes or 30-minutes for lights to remain on after you leave the room. The walk-in-delay feature allows the sensor to turn the lights off without the time delay when motion is detected briefly in the room. The occupancy sensor provides a selectable ambient light override preventing lights from switching ON when there is acceptable natural light. Occupancy Sensor provides for a bypass feature to allow the sensor to perform as a traditional switch. Includes a mid-size decorator. Eaton is committed to providing products that increase productivity, energy efficiency, safety at work and in the home and produce reliable performance. Whether a home's style is traditional, modern, casual, cozy or rustic, it will demand more from wiring devices than in years past. Eaton is dedicated to providing the up-to-date wiring device solutions that today home's need.
- Single pole or 3-way (control 1 light from 2 locations)
- Works with all popular load types: incandescent, magnetic Low-Voltage, electronic Low-Voltage, fluorescent, compact fluorescent (CFL) and LED
- Provides 180° field of view and 1000 sq. ft. of major motion coverage
- Vacancy sensor meets California 2008 title 26
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs