Eaton's type BQ circuit breakers protect the wires in your home from overheating (referred to as an overload) and fault currents (referred to as short circuits). These breakers are designed for use in BR type load centers and should be installed only in panel positions that have notched buss stabs. Also, BQ and BQC circuit breakers are UL approved genuine replacement breakers for load centers made by Westinghouse, Challenger, and Bryant.
- All duplex and quadplex circuit breakers have the rejection tab feature
- BQ quadplex circuit breakers have independent trip
- Unit features one 2-pole 20 Amp and one 2-pole 30 Amp breaker
- Type BD duplex, BQ and BQC quadplex (CTL) circuit breakers conform to section 384-15 of the latest NEC
- All quadplex circuit breakers require two 1 in. spaces
- All quadplex circuit breakers carry listing for HACR (heating, air conditioning, and refrigeration) applications
- Learn More About Circuit Breakers Here in our Buying Guide.